Monday - Saturday
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
117-A 3rd Ave North
Franklin, TN 37064
Ask about our new Nifty 60's, Veteran's and First Responder's discount programs.
Haute Dogge Grooming Salon Drop-off, Pick-up, Cancellation and No-Show Policy
We are proud to provide your pet with the best grooming experience possible! We strive to provide a loving, calm environment for your pets. In order to do this, effective January 1st, 2018 Haute Dogge Grooming Salon will be implementing the following new policies.
TARDINESS: In order to achieve the lowest stress environment possible, our schedule must run smoothly. Pets need to be dropped off and picked up on time. We are not licensed to be a boarding or daycare facility. A late drop-off / pickup can affect the day’s schedule and causes delays in the rest of the schedule and undo stress for the grooming staff and the pets. We know that issues come up and sometimes can’t be avoided, but we ask that everyone please work on promptness for drop-off and pickup.
- If you arrive more than 15 minutes late for your scheduled appointment, it may be cancelled if the groomer has a full schedule. A cancellation fee of $25 may be charged.
- Unless special arrangements have been made, we request that all pets be picked up within 1 hour of their owners being called (including those calls where we leave a message). If you are going to be later, please let us know as soon as possible so we can plan for it. For customers that abuse this policy, during business hours a fee of $5.00 may be charged for every fifteen minutes your pet remains on the premises after expected pick up time.
- We close at 4:00 pm Monday through Saturday at our Franklin location and at 5:00 pm in Spring Hill. Once we close, we will charge a fee of $1 per minute except for the last appointments of the day, which are expected to be picked up by fifteen minutes after closing time after which the charges may be incurred.
- After one hour, your pet may be housed in a crate for the night and a $50 charge will be applied to your account in addition to the late fees accumulated. In a worst-case scenario where no communication is given to us about retrieval by business opening the next day, Animal Control may be contacted for abandonment.
- We understand that at times special circumstances may arise. If that is communicated to your groomer in a timely manner, fees may be waived at the manager’s discretion.
CANCELLATIONS AND NO SHOWS: Although you may be provided with at least one appointment notification as a courtesy, it is your responsibility to keep all appointments. If you are unable to keep an appointment, please provide us with a minimum of 24 hours’ notice. This will allow us time to refill that time slot.
- Charges may be incurred for notifications less than 24 hours. The first time may be forgiven, and a copy of the policy will be provided for you to review. The second occurrence will incur a $25 cancellation fee. A third occurrence will incur the charge for the missed appointment plus prepayment for all future appointments
- A client who no-shows without explanation will not be offered another chance to reschedule unless they pay for the missed appointment and prepay for all future appointments. A client who no-shows with an explanation can reschedule once payment has been made for the missed appointment.
CHARGES: The charge is equal to the amount of the scheduled services.
Thank you for your understanding of how our salon operates and the need for these policies. We believe you and your pet will truly value and appreciate our services. We are dedicated to the health and happiness of your pet!
*These policies may be changed at any time without notice.